International Engineering Ambassadors
Insight into the life & course of international students.

Thursday 22 September 2016

Meet our alumni ambassador Radoslav



















I have been interested in technology since a very early age and naturally my interest drew me towards studying engineering.
I chose to study at the University of Sheffield for several reasons. Firstly, it has a very good reputation for the high quality engineering degrees that are available. Secondly, it's scored very high in university rankings in terms of student satisfaction, course quality and percentage of graduates in a full-time position 6 months after graduation. What interested me in Automated Control and Systems Engineering (ACSE) was the unique degrees the department offers as well as the research collaborations with industry leaders such as Airbus, Rolls-Royce, etc.
During my time at the university I took part in a variety of activities, including an amazing several years as an International Engineering Ambassador. I also undertook a Year in Industry, which allowed me to gain valuable experience with world-renowned companies - Bosch and HR Wallingford.
After graduation I have started a Business Technology role with Tesco - UK's biggest retailer with over 3,700 stores across the country. I will be developing technological solutions for the business, working both within the UK and internationally.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, an amazing Information dude. Thanks for sharing this nice information with us. Chemical Engineering Video Lectures

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice Information I’ve ever seen i like it i learn something today.  Vapulus Payment App

    ReplyDelete